Scone take away shop gutted by fire

March 24, 2023 8:20 am in by


Fire has destroyed  a take away shop in the Upper Hunter.

Fire crews were called to the outlet on Satur Road in Scone late yesterday morning after the blaze was reportedly sparked by a food fryer.

Fire & Rescue New South Wales Superintendent Adam Dewbury said all available local fire resources responded to the incident.

Article continues after this ad

“The building was fully engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived,” he said.


Images: Fire and Rescue NSW


Keep up to date

Sign up for our newsletter