Champion mare Winx has tragically lost her first foal, a filly by super sire I Am Invincible.
Up to 500 people will be permitted to attend seated outdoor music performances under a loosening of COVID-19-related restrictions in NSW.
The first confirmed US case of coronavirus reinfection has been reported by researchers.
US President Donald Trump's White House doctor says Trump has tested negative for COVID-19 on consecutive days using a new rapid test.
Carnival Cruise Line says it is cancelling five cruises from Australia at the beginning of next year as well as its cruises scheduled for November out of two Florida ports.
A remorseful but determined Gladys Berejiklian says she won't resign as NSW premier, despite calls for her head after the bombshell revelation she had a relationship with a former MP at the centre of a corruption probe.
Premier Daniel Andrews has conceded Victoria's roadmap out of lockdown will likely be redrawn and restrictions could be eased with daily COVID-19 figures in the mid-teens.
The Northern Territory and ACT could be key to getting more Australians home from overseas.
Australian scientists have found that the virus that causes COVID-19 can survive for up to 28 days on surfaces such as the glass on mobile phones, stainless steel, vinyl and paper banknotes.
Australia have come within a whisker of a Bledisloe Cup upset win in Wellington, instead settling for a 16-16 draw in their first Test under new coach Dave Rennie.
More Articles ...
- Unexploded bomb removed from Aust reef
- NSW records five new coronavirus cases
- Woman charged over fatal quad bike fall
- Tristan Sailor charged with sexual assault
- Hand-washing masks increases risks: study
- Brazil nears 150,000 coronavirus deaths
- NSW bikie 'tried to access abuse material'
- Don't boast about Qld border closure: PM
- Aussie companies face mental health battle
- Residents still in interstate travel limbo