Travellers planning to cross the Queensland border from NSW are being warned of queues up to 20 kilometres long when the boundary reopens after being closed for more than three months.
Queenslanders returning home and visitors from across Australia will be forced to get tested for COVID-19 if they become sick within two weeks of their arrival.
Olympic snowboarder Alex "Chumpy" Pullin has been remembered as a champion athlete and champion bloke after dying in a spearfishing accident on the Gold Coast.
Victorians have been blocked from travelling to Tasmania and anyone who arrives from the state without an exemption will be turned away at their own cost.
VICTORIA'S LATEST CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:AS OF JULY 8* 134 new cases* Total number of cases: 2942* 11 new cases linked to outbreaks* 123 under investigation* No new cases in returned international travellers* 75 infections in total at nine public housing towers in hard lockdown* 29,424 tests done on TuesdayCASES FROM KNOWN...
A new group of spiders that build burrows well-hidden by camouflaged hinge-doors has been discovered in eastern Australia.
Scott Morrison has confirmed there will be a further phase of income support once coronavirus welfare programs expire in September.
The VFL season has been abandoned as Melburnians brace for a six-week COVID-19 lockdown, while golfers will still be able to tee off on Victorian fairways.
Parents plagued with guilt over the hours they spend on smartphones can rest easy, scientists say.
More Articles ...
- Banks offer to extend home loan deferrals
- Concerns for NSW-Vic border communities
- Melbourne lockdown returns for six weeks
- Victoria isolated as Melbourne locked down
- Changes to Melbourne virus lockdown rules
- ADF troops headed for Melbourne and border
- Record virus cases as Vic border closed
- How the NSW-Victorian border closure works
- TV industry seeks Aust content overhaul
- Chinese city issues 'bubonic plague' alert