A man has been charged with murder after handing himself in to police over the death of another man in Victoria's north.
A fourth teen has been charged over the alleged stabbing of a 15-year-old boy in the stomach in Sydney's northwest.
A man has been charged with a raft of offences after he held NSW police off in a stand-off in a Newcastle suburb.
Actress Felicity Huffman, the first parent sentenced in a wide-ranging US college admissions cheating scandal, has apologised for her actions before being given a 14-day prison term.
A teenage girl has allegedly been assaulted in a park on the NSW Central Coast, with police asking for public assistance.
A woman who killed a mother and her young son when she likely suffered an epileptic fit while driving has begun a minimum 18-month sentence behind bars.
He may be sweating on his own future but off-contract veteran Alex Glenn says nothing will distract him from helping Brisbane prove the doubters wrong in Sunday's NRL elimination final against Parramatta.
Queensland's bushfire and cyclone seasons could collide later this year as the state cops a battering from climate change, the Palaszczuk government has warned.
Doctors have warned embedding photo identification on Medicare cards could hamper access to treatment for vulnerable people.
Melbourne playmaker Cameron Munster isn't bothered by the lack of love for the Storm despite their dominant NRL season.
More Articles ...
- Indigenous affairs minister to visit UN
- Guide helps parents navigate Instagram
- US officials warn about DIY rape kits
- Twitter blocks accounts of Cuban media
- Meghan launches charity clothing range
- Canberra's halves duo grow into NRL finals
- Johnston pushes forward return for finals
- Broncos great demands backline rejig
- Johnson says still hopeful of Brexit deal
- Weekend heat, wind raise Qld bushfire risk