Chris Hemsworth says he's "damn fired up" after being named to star in the latest Mad Max prequel.
A new COVID-19 cluster in a regional Victorian town was sparked by a truck driver who didn't tell contact tracers he had stopped there.
NSW coronavirus infections have continued to edge higher as Victorian cases fall, sparking fresh calls to end Melbourne's harsh lockdown.
A wombat has survived after being shot and is being cared for by vets in South Australia's south-east.
DEATHS AND INFECTIONSEUROPE* Britain's opposition Labour leader Keir Starmer has called for a two-to-three-week "circuit breaker" lockdown, piling pressure on PM Boris Johnson who is struggling to sell his own COVID-19 plan.
Facebook says it will ban ads that discourage vaccinations with an exception carved out for government vaccine policies.
NSW courts will have greater powers to order the destruction of images used in cases of 'revenge porn', under legislation to be introduced in state parliament.
Apple has launched the iPhone 12 with faster 5G connectivity starting at $A1349, which the company hopes will spur a wave of upgrades and keep its sales booming through the end of the year.
A British World War II giant Tallboy bomb has exploded while being made safe underwater by navy sappers in northwestern Poland.
Victorians are being urged to temper lockdown frustrations, with the state's chief health officer Brett Sutton arguing their coronavirus scenario is profoundly different to other states.
More Articles ...
- Tragedy for Winx as her first foal dies
- Outdoor hospitality limits easing in NSW
- First US COVID-19 reinfection confirmed
- Trump tests negative for COVID-19: Doctor
- Carnival cruises cancel Australia trips
- NSW premier won't quit over relationship
- Cases may be 'as good as it gets' for Vic
- Territories could come to travellers' aid
- CSIRO study tests virus survival times
- Wallabies, NZ draw in Bledisloe classic