There are no hard feelings from Brisbane winger Corey Oates after copping the elbow to the head that landed ex-teammate James Roberts in hot water.
Cronulla jerseys emblazoned with Paul Gallen's image will feature as the farewells begin this weekend for one of the most durable NRL retiring classes of recent times.
Four teenagers have been arrested after they crashed a stolen car in Brisbane as they tried to evade police.
The Queensland government has signalled it's happy to claim underdog status in the lead-up to next year's state election.
Notorious serial killer Ivan Milat has written to the media from Long Bay jail hospital, claiming he is innocent of the murder of seven backpackers.
A man has been found in the middle of the road with serious injuries to his head, torso and limbs in Gladstone.
A large-scale search for an inmate who escaped from a hospital into bushland has been suspended by police on NSW's mid-north coast.
Three people have been charged after a police officer was allegedly assaulted during a brawl at a hotel in Sydney's beachside suburb of Coogee.
An Indian national has been charged with a string of driving offences over a crash that left an elderly couple dead in western Sydney.
Victoria's police union says it's ready to take action if their needs are not met, during their negotiations for a fairer enterprise agreement with the Andrews government.
More Articles ...
- SA Police highlight notorious cold case
- Two stabbed in legs in NSW hotel car park
- Coleman won, now Giants star wants flag
- England 0-11 in pursuit of 359 in 3rd Test
- No gun found at Melbourne station: police
- Man charged over Melbourne carpark murder
- Accused money launderer in court
- Ute with eight teens flips, traps two
- Girls accused of lighting 13 fires in NSW
- N.Korea ups rhetoric on US nuclear talks