A year after they became trapped in a flooded cave at the start of a two-week ordeal, some of the 12 young Thai soccer players and their coach marked the anniversary of the drama on Sunday that propelled them into celebrities.
A man has stabbed a taxi driver and demanded cash after being dropped off at a home in Melbourne's southeast.
A man almost five times over the legal blood alcohol concentration limit didn't learn his lesson the first time police nabbed him behind the wheel in Western Australia.
A 24-year-old man who allegedly shot at a couple on a suburban Brisbane street on Saturday has been charged with weapons offences.
A fire has completely destroyed the abandoned Gold Coast set of reality television series Big Brother, with six youths arrested.
Former Wallaby Israel Folau has thanked donors for pouring more than $570,000 into his legal fight against Rugby Australia, doubling down on his intention to use the funds despite public outcry.
An elderly Victorian man with short-term memory loss has been missing for more than 24 hours in cold and wet conditions.
A driver has been nabbed speeding at 205km/h while heading to Victoria's snowfields.
A young man has been accidentally shot in the head while out hunting in Tasmania.
The physical search for missing Belgian backpacker Theo Hayez has been suspended, but police say they are "strengthened" in their efforts to keep looking for him.
More Articles ...
- Victorians urged to protect personal info
- Man, woman shot on street from Qld home
- Mystery surrounds naked, injured man in WA
- Retired cop appointed to Tas parole board
- Further Adani protest planned in Brisbane
- Victoria man charged with drug trafficking
- Man shot in northern NSW home invasion
- Shots fired at western Sydney house
- Trump confirms blocking strike on Iran
- Australia's 'Mr Movies' Bill Collins dies