Russia will miss the World Athletics Championships for the second time in a row after the sport's governing body extended the ban against country's federation on Monday.
The chief executive of Darwin's only Aboriginal-owned health organisation has described cashless welfare cards as "dangerous and harmful" and warned against plans to expand their use nationally at a Senate inquiry.
The NRL could consider bringing the five-minute sin-bin back from the dead in a bid to better manage foul play from next season.
A teenage Rural Fire Service volunteer has been charged with lighting fires at night in Queensland.
Retired superstar Billy Slater says Melbourne's rookie fullback Ryan Papenhuyzen needs to forget he's playing against Sydney Roosters ace James Tedesco in Saturday's NRL preliminary final.
A rise in wholesale petrol prices means drivers could be feeling the pinch at the bowser as school holidays begin.
Canberra coach Ricky Stuart has praised South Sydney mentor Wayne Bennett ahead of their NRL preliminary final on Friday.
Barnaby Joyce claims he sent "heaps" of reports to the prime minister during his time as drought envoy.
Greek police have arrested 10 undocumented Syrian migrants who were disguised as a Ukrainian volleyball team.
Australia's most decorated soldier Ben Roberts-Smith has rejected allegations aired in a Nine Network report that he had been involved in a war crime.
More Articles ...
- Storm not fearing fortress SCG
- Try a relief for Storm NRL flyer Addo-Carr
- Morrison gets taste of being US president
- NDIS 'must do more for mentally ill'
- Missing Sydney boy, 8, found safe
- Man on run over Gold Coast sex assault
- Blasts damage windows, cars in Newcastle
- Bulldozer used in Vic supermarket break-in
- Three men stabbed in central Sydney
- Sydney woman, 88, injured in robbery bid