He claims not to be driven by records but, even at almost 70, NRL super-coach Wayne Bennett is still setting some that may never be broken.
The prospect may disgust club great Glenn Lazarus but Brisbane director Darren Lockyer is confident the Broncos can cope with the fallout if Matt Lodge is named captain.
The rise in health spending over the past year was well below the average annual increases of the past decade.
He is one of the NRL finals' great feel-good stories.But Melbourne centre Curtis Scott has been warned by Justin Hodges that there won't be a happy ending when he lines up against Sydney Roosters' Latrell Mitchell on Saturday night.
A disability conference in Brisbane expects a full house after government budget data revealed a $4.6 billion underspend on the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
As Israel Folau sweats on his international rugby league return, Benji Marshall has questioned why the controversial star's NRL comeback has been blocked.
NSW MPs have passed an amendment to an abortion bill requiring doctors to provide information on pregnancy terminations to the state's health secretary.
Canberra rookie Bailey Simonsson has been rewarded for a breakout NRL season with a contract extension until the end of 2023.
Australian businesses believe there is no choice but to create a "circular economy", but they need state governments and councils to make their waste and recycling laws consistent.
Scott Morrison has urged the big banks not to be "sheepish" about lending money as Australia continues to deal with the fallout of the financial services royal commission.
More Articles ...
- Morrison holds fast to emissions target
- Boeing launches victims fund over crashes
- Magnitude 6.0 quake hits Puerto Rico
- Obesity 'not a choice' says new report
- Burgess vows to stay true on and off field
- 'You are failing us', Thunberg tells UN
- Ardern, Trump discuss guns, trade in NYC
- Don't waste fair work tribunal's time: AG
- Drama doesn't always make refs wrong: NRL
- Gallen doesn't want Lodge as NRL captain