Star Wars actors have headlined a global livestreamed event at Britain's famed Pinewood Studios to unveil new merchandise tied to the upcoming movie and TV spin-offs.
A reward of $350,000 has been offered to help track down the driver who hit a New Zealand man in the NSW Hunter region a year ago and left him to die on the side of the road.
Women with breast implants or expanders are being urged to see a doctor after regulators announced a crackdown over cancer fears.
After a decade of battling to be the NRL's best, just one point separates Melbourne and the Sydney Roosters.
Rarely one to step into the limelight, Sydney Roosters supremo Nick Politis has slammed the NRL club's "jealous" critics and claimed coach Trent Robinson may one day rival Jack Gibson.
Australians will soon notice their Facebook news feed is missing something with like counts set to disappear.
South Sydney coach Wayne Bennett returned to Canberra this week, where his legendary career kick-started 32 years ago, looking to book a spot in a record-extending 10th grand final.
The mystery of why two teenage friends went on a bloodthirsty, random killing spree in northern Canada that claimed the lives of Australian tourist Lucas Fowler, his US girlfriend and a university lecturer may soon be revealed.
Brisbane great Gorden Tallis has warned fans will hand back their memberships if Matt Lodge is appointed Broncos captain.
Abortion has been decriminalised in NSW, with MPs describing it as a historic day and the premier missing the final vote because she had to "run the state".
More Articles ...
- Helicopter wreckage found after NSW crash
- Fletcher laments losing the NRL characters
- UK's Princess Beatrice gets engaged
- Fleeing Vic driver 'hit officer, girl'
- Prince Harry criticises climate deniers
- NSW abortion bill passed by parliament
- Gillard encouraged by dip in suicide rates
- Morrison slams "false" climate claims
- Canberra's Papalii to combat Burgess trio
- Simmons encouraged to shoot threes in NBA