Jess Sergis has continued her quest to make up for lost time after she capped off her tremendous club year with a second top gong on Monday night.
Former Penrith and North Queensland star Lachlan Coote has revealed he almost gave up on full-time rugby league after his release by the Cowboys last year.
James Tedesco has set his sights on a dominant end of season for the Kangaroos to put him the running for the golden boot that controversially evaded his grasp last season.
Australian diners are fed up with paying the whole tab for dinner at restaurants that refuse to let customers split the bill.
Free meals and charity blankets are a feel-good response and bandaid fix for Australia's homeless population, an international expert warns.
The number of asthma-related deaths among Australian women has dropped across the country but the rate for men remains stagnant, new data shows.
Rescue crews in Japan have dug through mudslides and searched near swollen rivers as they looked for those missing from a typhoon that left as many as 48 people dead and caused serious damage in central and northern Japan.
Team Twente from the Netherlands continues to lead the World Solar Challenge with the cars nearing Alice Springs after two days of racing.
Eddie Betts said he was almost in tears when he walked back into Carlton.
When Queensland police officer Neil Glen Punchard leaked a woman's address to her allegedly violent ex-partner, he wanted to terrify her.
More Articles ...
- Boa constrictor on the slither in Sydney
- Probe into Alice Springs power outage
- Turks liable for IS escapees: Australia
- WA plan to stop cane toads killing animals
- Minister rejects Newstart boost again
- Rain not enough to help Qld town
- Live export animal death figures revealed
- Barnaby calls on Australia to help Assange
- One Nation abstain from voting in Senate
- Watchdog unleashed on big banks' rates