Melbourne prop Christian Welch has been fined $20,000, with half of that suspended, by the NRL for breaking the Storm's biosecurity bubble.
US President Donald Trump says he expects to have available enough doses of a coronavirus vaccine for everyone in the country by April.
France has reported 13,215 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 over the past 24 hours - a new daily record.
US forecasters have ran out of traditional names for storms, forcing them to begin using the Greek alphabet for only the second time since the 1950s, with more than two months left in the record-shattering hurricane season.
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS* Victoria recorded 45 new virus cases and five further deaths, taking the state's toll to 750 and the national toll to 837.
The race is on to contain a coronavirus outbreak linked to residents of five outer-Melbourne households, who breached restrictions to see each other.
A wedding nightmare became reality when a caterer failed to show up at a reception in Western Australia.
Unemployed Australians will soon need to look for eight jobs each month or face cuts to their JobSeeker payments.
Young Australian men taking risks and overestimating their abilities are continuing to put themselves at risk of drowning, a new report says.
Telehealth, home delivery of medicines and hospital services already boosted to deal with the coronavirus pandemic will be extended to the end of March 2021.
More Articles ...
- Thousands more Australians set to fly home
- Melbourne virus cluster causing concern
- Climate change a threat to Komodo dragons
- Australian values quiz in citizenship test
- NSW eases border restrictions with Vic
- Lack of flexible work keeps women at home
- AstraZeneca trial, illness link 'unlikely'
- States urged to take more returned Aussies
- Melbourne in 'ring of steel' as cases fall
- NSW elective surgery waitlist blows out