Prince Charles has paid a personal tribute to his "dear papa" Prince Philip, saying the royal family missed him enormously and that the 99-year-old would have been amazed at the touching reaction across the world to his death.
Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth and a leading figure in the British royal family for almost seven decades, has died aged 99.
Big-money signing David Fifita is proving to be worth every cent after inspiring Gold Coast's 42-16 NRL thumping of Newcastle on Saturday.
Europe's drug regulator is reviewing rare blood clots in four people in the United States who received Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT NOW PRINCE PHILIP HAS DIEDThe Duke of Edinburgh will not be lying in state and will not have a state funeral, in accordance with his wishes.
With the announcement of the trans-Tasman travel bubble cruise ship operators want to run local trips, and sail to New Zealand, before extending their operations into the Pacific.
The passing of Duke of Edinburgh Prince Philip has been marked with a 41-gun salute in Canberra - a tradition being followed in other Commonwealth countries.
The Duke of Edinburgh has died, Buckingham Palace has announced.Philip, 99, was the longest-serving consort in British history.
Tasmania has halted first-dose injections of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine for people aged under 50 years, following federal health advice.
Australia's troubled coronavirus vaccine rollout could spill into next year despite a fresh injection of 20 million more Pfizer doses.
More Articles ...
- NSW pokies profits jump during COVID
- Travellers return to Vic, new jab target
- MPs, judges to face sexual harassment laws
- Woods was speeding before crash: sheriff
- Thousands of Whyalla steel jobs at risk
- Raudonikis an old school league legend
- Aussies overindulge in junk food: CSIRO
- Australia-NZ bubble set for April 19
- RBA leaves rates unchanged, eye on housing
- Turnbull booted from NSW climate board