Gold Coast coach Stuart Dew has dismissed criticism of small forward Izak Rankine, insisting the 22-year-old's best AFL years are very much ahead of him.
The prime minister has doubled down on a promise not to introduce new taxes as Labor pledges to throw more than $500 million at Veterans' Affairs to fix a backlog in support claims.
Australian soldier Jack Jensen wrote to his girlfriend in February 1919, "I must ask you to release me from my promise".
Australian conservation groups have started an ambitious campaign to plant 100,000 trees in an effort to neutralise the country's carbon footprint.
Todd Payten admits he faces a welcome selection headache after Scott Drinkwater excelled in North Queensland's 30-4 NRL demolition of Gold Coast.
Twitter says it will no longer allow advertisers on its site who deny the scientific consensus on climate change, echoing a policy already in place at Google.
The Liberals have tried to pivot from criticism over its handling of a Chinese security pact with the Solomon Islands to spruiking its economic record on the campaign trail.
Indonesia's plan to ban palm oil exports will deal a blow to the world's top food and consumer products companies including Unilever, Procter & Gamble and Nestle.
Australian basketball superstar Patty Mills has been honoured with one of the NBA's most coveted trophies, as winner of its 2021-22 Sportsmanship Award.
The Large Hadron Collider has restarted after a three-year revamp, with experts hoping the biggest research machine ever built will now go even faster in a bid to unspin the secrets of the universe.
More Articles ...
- WA premier tests positive to COVID-19
- Albanese vows strong return from isolation
- Man identified as Madeleine McCann suspect
- Musk says he has $46.5b to buy Twitter
- Queen to mark her 96th birthday privately
- Push for NSW children to get flu shot
- NSW paramedics escalating action
- Greens optimistic over Brisbane Labor seat
- NSW ends isolation, quarantine for COVID
- Australia gets IMF vote of confidence: PM