Tributes are flooding in for premiership-winning NRL coach Paul Green following his sudden death at the age of 49.
The federal government has apologised to Australian veterans and their families for failings in the way the defence forces and veterans' affairs department have operated.
One of the southern hemisphere's largest wind energy zones will be operating sooner after the federal government agreed to foot the bill to connect it to the national grid.
Nick Kyrgios has scored an emotion-charged comeback win over world No.1 Daniil Medvedev to underline his US Open title credentials and book an intriguing, first-time all-Australian showdown with Alex de Minaur.
Speeding down his driveway and doing doughnuts in his off-road buggy during a Christmas brunch, Christopher Browne's aim was to scare his sister.
The death of a woman in a house fire in Queensland's far north is being treated as murder.
China's military has "completed various tasks" around Taiwan but will conduct regular patrols, it says.
Olivia Newton-John's niece says her family will accept a state funeral for the Australian entertainment legend if a formal offer is made.
Serena Williams will have one last shot at equalling Margaret Court's all-time record grand slam singles titles after revealing she's "evolving away from tennis".
Former US president Donald Trump says FBI agents raided his Mar-a-Lago estate and broke into his safe in what his son acknowledges is part of an investigation into Trump's removal of official presidential records from the White House to his Florida resort.
More Articles ...
- Qld stabbing victims were a mother and son
- Birmingham parties Games to a close
- Govt pledges to fund aged care pay rise
- Man in court over triple shooting killings
- Australia win T20 gold after COVID drama
- Diamonds win 1000th Australian Games gold
- Drought turns into Australian gold deluge
- Sims' Dragons' time likely up after charge
- Wallabies lose Cooper but do Hooper proud
- Mortgage holders 'doing it tough': survey