A coronavirus vaccine developed by Queensland scientists could be ready for use as early as the start of next year, with clinical trials beginning on Monday.
A secret laboratory police say had the potential to make $2.4 million-worth of the drug ice has been shut down on the NSW Central Coast.
The World Health Organisation has reported a record increase in global coronavirus cases, with the total rising by 230,370 in 24 hours.
A motoring lobby group has called on Queensland drivers to slow down when students return on Monday after more than 38,000 fines for speeding in school zones in the past two years.
Florida has reported a record increase of more than 15,000 new cases of COVID-19 in 24 hours, a day after Walt Disney World in Orlando reopened and anti-mask activists held a rally nearby.
Clint Gutherson has steered Parramatta back to the top of the NRL table by setting up the decisive try in a scrappy 10-4 win over Newcastle.
Thousands of Sydneysiders will potentially have to self-isolate for two weeks after a pub staffer and three other people became the latest cases in an emerging coronavirus cluster.
Premier Daniel Andrews has issued a plea to all Victorians to follow the latest lockdown rules, as the state recorded 273 new cases and another death.
Western Australian drink and drug drivers who use backstreets to evade police will now see testing buses set up on those roads.
Beaches in northern NSW will remain closed as investigators look into a fatal shark attack that claimed the life of a teenage boy.
More Articles ...
- Vic premier urges compliance as cases rise
- Latest snapshot of the coronavirus impact
- New virus cases linked to Sydney pub
- Flights cut to ease pressure on quarantine
- Fonua-Blake escapes longer ban, fined $20k
- Victoria records 288 new coronavirus cases
- Tourists pour into Qld as border reopens
- Indoor airborne virus spread possible: WHO
- Pressure mounts on Green after NRL rout
- Five tries may not be enough for Ikuvalu