An alleged Sydney anti-lockdown protester accused of striking police horse Tobruk has been unable to speak with his lawyer, a court was told.
Norwegian experts say an unusually large meteor has been seen over parts of southern Scandinavia and illuminated southeast Norway with a powerful flash of light for a few seconds as many observers were reported to also hear a roaring sound afterwards.
Two more people have died from COVID-19 in NSW, taking the toll from the state's latest outbreak to 10.
South Australia is likely to end its week-long COVID-19 lockdown on time after reporting one new virus infection linked to the Modbury cluster.
Phillip Island's successful penguin parade livestream is making a comeback to help get millions of Australians through lockdown.
Scott Morrison says securing $85 million worth of Pfizer vaccines as booster jabs is another 'shot in the arm' for Australians in the vaccination program.
Australia has recorded its youngest female COVID-19 death to date - a Sydney woman in her late 30s without pre-existing conditions.
Huddling on the beach in a blanket to watch the penguins paddle home is usually the highlight of a trip to Phillip Island - even in the depths of winter.
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews says it's still too early to know whether the state will emerge from lockdown as planned.
The federal government will send thousands of extra Pfizer doses Sydney's way as adults of all ages in Australia's largest city are also being urged to "strongly consider" AstraZeneca.
More Articles ...
- NSW records one death, 163 cases, arrests
- Lorna Jane fined $5m for COVID-19 claims
- IRL boss unhappy with World Cup withdrawal
- PM 'sorry' vaccine rollout targets missed
- Brisbane voted as 2032 Olympic host
- AZ vaccine better bet than death: Hazzard
- Women's handball team fined for no bikinis
- SA to lock down after fifth virus case
- Pfizer not brought forward for under-40s
- Victoria to spend another week in lockdown