A man has been charged over the alleged murder of a woman after her body was found in Melbourne's Chinatown.
Right-wing political parties have nabbed the top three spots on Queensland's Senate ballot paper.
The former girlfriend of a Brisbane man accused of killing his housemate in a dispute about rent says he complained while they were in bed about the alleged victim owing rent.
Pauline Hanson's chances of getting two of her One Nation colleagues over the line in the Senate have lifted with lucky ballot paper draws in Queensland and Western Australia.
One man is leading his anonymous underlings against a high profile team banding together to bring him down.
The Northern Territory will have more doctors, medical services and health infrastructure under a $95.4 million healthcare plan for the state, the federal government has promised.
Someone "undoubtedly" knows more about what happened to William Tyrrell, an inquest into his disappearance and suspected death has been told.
A Tasmanian pedestrian who died after a hit-run crash on New Year's Day may have been hit by a truck, police believe as they continue to search for a driver.
Guide dog handlers say they are suffering discrimination when denied access to businesses and public places because of their canine.
Outgoing Penrith general manager Phil Gould says it was his decision to step down and backed coach Ivan Cleary as the future of the NRL club.
More Articles ...
- Bill Shorten bristles at grilling on Adani
- Labor leading coalition, research shows
- Thai sex worker testifies at slave trial
- Australian dad tells of Sri Lanka loss
- Air force flyover to highlight NT parade
- Scott leaves his Origin fate to Walters
- Sri Lanka blasts toll climbs to 310
- Over one in five Townsville youths jobless
- Webcke feels for under-fire Broncos coach
- PM hasn't ruled out Palmer preference deal