Nearly 500 victims of human trafficking have been freed and 40 suspects arrested in an Interpol operation involving raids across Chad, Mali, Mauritania, Niger and Senegal.
A three-year-old boy has been struck and killed by a tractor on a property south of Hobart.
Samoa captain Chris Vui has accepted the decision of England's stars not to donate a portion of their STG40,000 match fee to the Pacific Islanders by insisting it is not their battle to fight.
Former senator Nick Xenophon has called for Australian food regulators to take urgent steps toward mandatory palm oil labelling in Australia.
About 1650 former Manus Island detainees could soon begin receiving their share of $70 million in compensation.
The Turnbull government's pledge to reduce personal income tax comes at a time of the slowest wage growth in at least 20 years.
Young tradesman frequently exposed to dusts generated from stone products, commonly used in kitchen and bathroom benchtops, are being warned they may be at risk of another lung disease making a comeback in Australia.
Labor will criminalise revenge porn if it hangs on to power at Saturday's Queensland election.
Geelong is set for a tech jobs boom with an international giant setting up shop in the regional city, promising to create 500 new jobs.
People who drink three to four cups of coffee a day are more likely to see health benefits - including a lower risk of premature death and heart disease - than those who abstain.
More Articles ...
- Man falls 60m down Blue Mountains cliff
- Man critical after 8th-floor balcony fall
- Snatched Qld children found safe
- Hobart hit by rare heatwave
- Global investigations into Uber hack begin
- Mnangagwa to be sworn in on Friday
- Vic assisted-dying laws Australian first
- Qld police searching for snatched toddlers
- Partridge Family star David Cassidy dies
- Tas pub thief takes cash in shopping bag