The death toll from a powerful earthquake that struck central Mexico has risen to 248, the nation's civil protection agency says.
A Queensland woman has died after a scooter crash in Bali.Sophia Martini, 27, from Townsville, was a passenger on the scooter driven by her partner on Monday morning.
Fifty refugees in limbo on Nauru and Manus Island will soon start a new life in the United States.
The surge in jobs over the past year is showing little sign of abating with figures pointing to continued steady demand for new workers.
An undersea earthquake with a magnitude of 6.1 magnitude has struck in the remote Southern Ocean south of New Zealand, the US Geological Survey says.
Four people have been rescued after their boats crashed off the coast of Yeppoon in central Queensland.
The new national cervical cancer screening program has received a boost, with a large clinical trial showing screening for the human papillomavirus (HPV) is significantly better at detecting potential pre-cancerous cells than the traditional Pap smear.
Heat records could be broken across Queensland this weekend with temperatures predicted to soar more than 10 degrees above average in some parts of the state.
A new form of high-resolution 'printing' which could be developed for anti-counterfeiting measures in banknotes has been discovered by scientists.
The body overseeing the postal survey on same-sex marriage is working with online sales sites to take down listings of those trying to sell their ballots.
More Articles ...
- No energy 'silver bullet', warns watchdog
- Hasler's Canterbury years go to the Dogs
- Scott inclusion a must for Cowboys: Ikin
- Retail upheaval bankrupts Toys 'R' Us
- 'Man who saved the world' dies
- NSW premier condemns RSL funds misuse
- Hurricane Maria pummels Dominica
- Rare Jaguar tipped to break Aust record
- Tassie trio allegedly stole 70 4WDs
- Nerf gun eye injuries worry doctors