As an investigation continues into the death of a NSW woman days after her COVID-19 vaccination, medical authorities have called on Australians not to cancel their bookings.
Former Liberal leader Andrew Peacock has died at the age of 82 in the United States.
Australia's medicines regulator has concluded that the death of a NSW woman who developed blood clots a day after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine "is likely to be linked to vaccination".
Next week's restoration of pre-COVID travel between Australia and New Zealand has been labelled "Monumental Monday" as airlines, airports and travellers gear up for the trans-Tasman bubble.
Queensland's deputy premier has defended taking a family break in NSW while his own government is offering incentives to get Queenslanders to holiday at home.
Climate experts are calling for much stronger emissions-reduction targets for Australia to ensure global warming remains well below two degrees Celsius.
Treasurer Josh Frydenberg says the drop in the unemployment rate is a further sign of Australia's economic recovery gaining momentum.
Australia's largest dairy company is being investigated by the Tasmanian environment watchdog over issues with effluent management.
Coinbase has made a rousing debut on Wall Street, with shares of the digital currency exchange rising so high that the company briefly had a market value over $US100 billion ($A130 billion).
A "critical alert" has been issued to Australian organisations using Microsoft Exchange to send and receive emails after the tech giant found significant new vulnerabilities.
More Articles ...
- Qld to ease virus restrictions on Thursday
- Morrison refuses to apologise to Holgate
- NZ to ban live animal exports by sea
- I was suicidal after Post furore: Holgate
- COVID death toll carries stark age warning
- Cyber attack shuts down pokies in Tasmania
- Second case of rare blood clots identified
- Many homes feared lost after WA cyclone
- Morrison scraps vaccine rollout timetable
- US breaks daily vaccine record with 4.6m