The Liberal National Party has promised to trial a youth curfew in Townsville and detain teens in community centres as part of its plan to stop crime.
Nearly 300,000 more people have died in the United States in 2020 during the coronavirus pandemic than would be expected based on historical trends.
Scott Morrison wants Australia to become one of the world's leading digital economies within the next 10 years.
The Victorian government has backflipped over its controversial call to allow a select group of spectators on course for the 100th running of the Cox Plate after an overwhelming online backlash.
People travelling from New Zealand will be allowed to come to South Australia with no need to quarantine under revised COVID-19 measures.
Premier Daniel Andrews says Victoria will open up earlier than planned after the state recorded a single case of coronavirus, which may be removed from the tally.
Christmas parties, functions and lunches in NSW will be a little more convivial after the state government eased restrictions on outdoor gatherings and hospitality group bookings.
The Morrison government has blasted Victoria for putting Australians' jobs at risk by not moving more swiftly to lift restrictions put in place to deal with the coronavirus.
The NRL says it is on track for Australia's biggest sporting crowd in seven months with the last tickets to Sunday's grand final to be released.
Premier Daniel Andrews has conceded New Zealanders are free to enter Victoria despite the state not signing up to be a part of the trans-Tasman bubble.
More Articles ...
- 'Targeted' killing in southwest Syd yard
- Swiss tighten measures amid new virus wave
- Victoria's route out of COVID restrictions
- Holden's van Gisbergen wins Bathurst 1000
- Some COVID-19 limits lifted for Melbourne
- Man stabbed in head in Sydney's southwest
- NSW records one new local virus case
- Chopper, spikes to catch runaway SA driver
- Woman found dead off Qld highway
- Panthers carry record win streak to NRL GF