A helicopter crash near Ulladulla on the NSW South Coast is the second fatal accident involving a firefighting aircraft in the area within five years.
A Cricket Australia staffer sacked for criticising the Tasmanian government's lack of abortion services will take her unfair dismissal fight to the Federal Court after mediation broke down.
A driver who left a teenage bike rider for dead on a busy Melbourne road has avoided jail after showing remorse and praying for the girl.
A former Families SA carer who sexually abused two young girls in his care has been sentenced to 12 years in prison - but a judge says his actions will stay with his victims for the rest of their lives.
The stalemate looks set to continue at Brisbane after chief executive Paul White refused to clarify the NRL club's long-term coaching plan and whether it involves Wayne Bennett beyond 2019.
A young Melbourne man has bagged himself $50 million after a last-minute decision to buy a lotto ticket on his smartphone.
A construction worker who accidentally fired two 30mm nails into his skull was alert as rescuers rushed him to a Brisbane hospital.
An irate Anthony Seibold has labelled speculation around his future as South Sydney coach a "circus" after his side's loss to Brisbane.
Two homes have been destroyed and another damaged as dozens of out-of-control winter bushfires continue to burn across NSW.
Trent Barrett wants to remain an NRL coach but it appears increasingly unlikely that will be at Manly after he couldn't comment on whether he was negotiating a release.
More Articles ...
- AMP to pay compensation to super members
- Big medical chargers to be exposed: govt
- Loyalty lost in coaching debacle: Bellamy
- Raiders players defend coach Ricky Stuart
- Aussies are enjoying longer lives: study
- Aust woman caught sneaking Mexican into US
- NSW farmers despair as crops turn to dust
- Qld warned to get ready for more bushfires
- UK parliament attack suspect named
- Paintball park explosions in NSW bushfire