Labor has slammed the federal government for giving private health insurers the green light to lift private health insurance premiums rise by an average of 3.25 per cent next year.
At least 600 wooden houses have been destroyed in a fire in northern Brazil, authorities say.
The battle for the 2019 Queensland No.1 jersey is already heating up, with Maroons five-eighth Cameron Munster declaring he wants the job next year.
A Sydney family is mourning after two men drowned at a "treacherous" NSW beach, while a search for a third man swept out by the current is expected to be called off.
Majak Daw's fall from the Bolte Bridge has prompted an AFL call to arms on mental health from former star Wayne Schwass.
The NRL is expected to announce its decision whether to sanction Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan on Wednesday.
The person who wrote a word on a booklet which led to a Melbourne-bound flight making an emergency landing in Sydney could face criminal proceedings.
Australian dementia sufferers could have their memories restored if a Queensland trial of a breakthrough ultrasound technique proves successful in humans.
Federal MP Andrew Broad won't recontest the next election after he travelled to Hong Kong and dined with a younger woman he met online, charging taxpayers for the domestic leg of the trip.
For about 50 days, Andre Tamine cruised the seas on a multi-country trip bound for Australia while in his cabin sat a clandestine haul worth millions.
More Articles ...
- More tax cuts not ruled out by Treasurer
- Kohli, Paine admonished by umpire in Perth
- Labor makes promises on refugees, Newstart
- Chris Dawson granted bail on murder charge
- More companies try four-day work week
- Aussie astronaut critical of space tourism
- NT govt could be investigated over crisis
- David Fifita earmarked by Qld Origin
- Surplus means 'better life': Treasurer
- Souths sign bad boy Liam Knight