Two young men who allegedly went on a crime rampage in Sydney's west will remain behind bars after not applying for bail.
Police had tried to pull over a driver before he crashed into a house in Melbourne's southeast.
Police have appealed to the public for information over the sexual assault of a woman in Sydney's west.
Townsville police have arrested a 28-year-old man who allegedly broke into a house and stabbed another man before stealing a car and injuring himself in a road collision.
Redeem your lost soles - that's the catchcry from Victorian police, after recovering more than 2416 pairs of allegedly stolen work boots and sneakers.
A NSW driver was allegedly high on drugs during a two-car crash that killed a teenager on the mid north coast last month.
The death of a man at a house in Nowra on the NSW south coast is being treated as suspicious, with police setting up a strike force to investigate.
More than 20 years after an 18-year-old woman was strangled to death and buried in a shallow grave on a NSW beach, her former husband has been sentenced over the murder.
RSPCA Queensland is offering a reward for information about who put a dog in an Ipswich rubbish bin.
Barnaby Joyce says sexual harassment allegations against him are false but they were the final straw that led him to resign.
More Articles ...
- Kylie Jenner tweets, Snapchat nosedives
- Four dead in five hours on NSW roads
- Woman hit by car on morning walk in NSW
- Trump defies NRA on gun age limits
- Playing in the NRL isn't a right: Packer
- Thompson at home pushing for Tigers spot
- Joko pays for gifted Metallica album
- Female abseiler rescued from Tas cliffs
- Thurston renews 25-year Smith rivalry
- Inghams grows market but feed costs weigh