Opening arguments in the Senate impeachment trial for former US President Donald Trump on the charge of incitement of insurrection for the Capitol riot will begin the week of February 8.
A former teacher is accused of sexually abusing more than a dozen students at a Sydney school over an 18-year period.
Australians are being urged to plan for visiting the beach like they would for a road trip amid an alarming spike in people drowning while trying to rescue others.
Mystery surrounds the death of an Australian man on a Bali beach after his family refused to allow an autopsy.
After weeks of wet and mild weather, extreme heat conditions characteristic of a typical Australian summer have arrived.
Australia's proposed media code has escalated government tensions with Google, with the tech giant threatening to remove access to its search engine if the plan is stamped into law.
More Victorians stranded interstate will be able to return home after the state government further eased border restrictions.
Temperatures across southeast Australia are set to soar for at least the next four days, with some areas reaching 45 degrees.
Australians trapped overseas will have to wait until at least mid-next month for arrival caps to be lifted as more entry restrictions come into force.
Scott Morrison has come under fire for mounting an unusual argument about why January 26 is a tough date for some people.
More Articles ...
- We must end this uncivil war, Biden says
- No new NSW cases for fourth straight day
- Trump pardons ex-aide Bannon, but not self
- Listeria find sparks SA warning on ham
- Workers in demand as home building blooms
- Heatwave for NSW ahead of Australia Day
- Open player accused of feeding hotel mouse
- Which jobs are tipped to prosper in 2021?
- Rare parrot breeding record in Tasmania
- Travellers snap up Vic tourism vouchers