Electrical fault sparks Denman motel fire

September 25, 2023 7:47 am in by
Part of the premises was substantially damaged. Image: Denman Station 283 (Facebook)

Part of a motel in Denman has sustained serious damage following a fire on the weekend.

The local fire crew called to the premises on Saturday afternoon.

The Fire and Rescue NSW Denman Station 283 crew responded and quickly knocked down the blaze with backup from Muswellbrook Station 392.

Article continues after this ad

An ambulance from Merriwa and police also attended. No one was injured.

The cause has been put down to an electrical fault. The motel is still continuing to operate.


Keep up to date

Sign up for our newsletter