Advertisement

Dogs saved in Muswellbrook house fire

February 8, 2024 10:15 am in by
Some of the damage caused in the fire. Image: Supplied (Aberdeen Fire and Rescue Station).

A faulty chest freezer motor is being blamed for a house fire in Muswellbrook.

Fire crews from Muswellbrook and Aberdeen rushed to the property on Adam Street yesterday morning.

The resident managed to knock the fire in a granny flat downstairs and rescue several dogs.

Article continues after this ad
Advertisement

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus fully extinguished the fire including remaining hot spots.

Advertisement

Keep up to date

Sign up for our newsletter