Construction Project Manager
- The Flying Builder Pty Ltd
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 8.30am to 5pm
TFB Constructions are an established commercial construction company based in Singleton, Hunter Valley. We have a strong repeat client base of both Private and government sector projects. We strongly value our employees and have established a reputation of having a client focused culture.
Through consistent growth within our business, there is now an opportunity to join this dynamic business.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Construction Project Manager for a permanent full-time position. The opportunity presents for a self-motivated construction professional with excellent organisational & communication skills.
The role requires an individual who can work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
The roles and responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
• Preparation of project documentation including payments, budgeting, claims and forecasting.
• Management of site and Contract Administration staff.
• Ensure quality delivery of all works completed.
• Ensure safety compliance on site is to an exceptional standard.
• Liaise and maintain good working relationships with the clients and subcontractors in regard to both progress and performance on the site.
• Project management and contract administration on various projects concurrently up to $10m.
• Scheduling resources to meet project requirements and deadlines.
Attractive salary is available and will be based on the level of experience.
Applications close 25/3/2021
• Formal Project Management qualification (Certificate IV or Bachelor Equivalent).
• Strong vision/direction for their own career and desire to grow in their respective position within the company structure.
• Minimum 10 Years experience in Project Management positions.
• Strong knowledge of commercial construction projects as well as ability to manage residential works if required.
• Ability to interpret architectural, engineering and other sub consultant drawings.
• Proven track record in project management, expenditure tracking, budgeting and strategising.
• Excellent understanding of construction techniques, foreseeing construction issues and supervising construction works.
• Experience in working with Local Government and other agencies desirable.
• Ability to break-down work packages and prepare detailed scope of works packages.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.