Plant Mechanics & Auto Electricians
- CPR Plant Repairs and Maintenance
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Site dependent
CPR Plant Repairs & Maintenance leads a diverse and experienced team of highly skilled Heavy Plant Field Service Technicians servicing the Mining, Civil, Rail and Agricultural industries across Newcastle and the Hunter Region.
About the Role
CPR Plant Repairs and Maintenance are seeking trade qualified Plant Mechanics and Auto Electricians for ongoing commitments across the Hunter Valley.
We endeavor to suit your lifestyle with various rosters, overtime rates, casual/permanent and sub-contractor positions available.
Caterpillar and mining experience is essential.
* Trade qualification (with a certificate of proficiency)
* Drivers Licence
* Current (within 12 months) or ability to obtain an Order 43 Medical
* Open cut mobile and fixed plant maintenance experience
* Indepth knowledge of Caterpillar SIS and ET
* Experienced in Caterpillar diagnostics
* Liebherr, Hitachi, Komatsu and drill experience highly regarded
* Working at heights certificate
* Confined space certificate
* MDG25 certificate