Trade Qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic
- CRJ Maintenance Pty Ltd
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 7am - 3.30pm
CRJ Maintenance is a locally owned family business that has been servicing the Hunter Valley for the past 8 years. We have grown based on our reputation of high work standards, attention to detail, and by striving to go above and beyond to service our customers.
We are currently seeking a reliable highly motivated trade qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic to join the CRJ team at our fast paced workshop in Muswellbrook.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following requirements :
• Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology.
• High quality servicing and repairs on all makes and models of cars, 4WD’s, and light commercial vehicles.
• Experience and a good understanding in working on fleet maintenance and repairs.
• A high level of competency in diagnostics and repairs with exceptional troubleshooting and interpretive skills.
• Be self-motivated with a high degree of reliability.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Dedication to meeting deadlines whilst providing high quality workmanship.
• The ability to work in a busy environment unsupervised or as part of a team.
• A high level of demonstrating safe work practices.
• Valid Drivers licence.
• Right to work in Australia.
At CRJ we offer a great working environment within a friendly team with above award pay rates.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on qualifications, skills & experience.
Please send a cover letter along with your resume and include at least two recent trade based references to : firstname.lastname@example.org