Casual Disability support worker
- Aurora supports
- Muswellbrook office
- Job Type
- Varies : casual
- $10,000 - $20,000
Aurora Supports are seeking casual Disability Support Workers to join our expanding team.
Aurora Supports is a new locally owned and operated NDIS Disability Support Provider with a focus on providing quality supports to people of all ages and disabilities. Aurora Supports provides services to clients in Muswellbrook, Denman, Scone, Merriwa, Murrurundi, Aberdeen and surrounding areas.
• Class C Driver’s Licence and access to a reliable, roadworthy, fully insured vehicle that you are willing to transport clients in
• NDIS Worker Screening or willingness to undergo a NDIS Worker Screening
• Have a current First Aid (HLTAID003 or HLTAID004) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate or be willing to obtain
• A smart phone (or wiliness to obtain)
NDIS worker screening or willing to obtain
• An Eligibility to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, your current resume and contact details of at least two referees (one must be current employer. If not working currently, then most recent employer contact details can be considered).
Further information, please contact Support Services Manager Kim Holland on 0497 687 438