- MV Solar
- Upper Hunter Valley
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 40hrs per week
• Assist with the installation of PV Systems as part of a team including:
o Grid connect systems for residential/rural premises
o Grid connect systems for government and commercial sites
o Off grid – stand alone systems
o Hybrid systems
• General electrical duties, including but not limited to:
o Installation, maintenance, modification and repair of electrical equipment
o Inspection, testing and tagging components of electrical systems.
• Fault finding, rectification and service/maintenance of PV systems.
• Communicating with customers on-site
• Working in different locations in NSW whilst based in Denman in the Upper Hunter
• Undertaking administrative tasks as required.
• Assisting with inventory and stock take duties as required.
• Fully qualified and licensed electrician
• Qualifications and/or experience in the solar industry is preferred but not essential
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Willingness to learn and undertake on the job instruction and formal/informal training
• The ability to work with limited supervision
• Team player – displaying an understanding of the dynamics of working in a small, busy, interdependent team
• Prepared to travel
• Strong attention to detail
• Sound problem solving and analytical skills
• Demonstrated understanding of Work Health and Safety requirements
• Current Driver’s Licence and own transport.