- MV Solar Pty Ltd
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 40 hour week
Full-time position – Experienced and Junior applicants are encouraged to apply
Are you a person who enjoys working in a dynamic, challenging industry? Do you enjoy being part of a team and undertaking a variety of duties?
Look no further! We have an unique opportunity for you to join our close-knit team in the role of Administration Assistant for MV Solar.
About the role:
We are a multi-award winning Hunter Valley, family business, specialising in solar and power solutions and we are seeking a self-motivated, team oriented person with administrative experience to support the business.
This busy role will report to the General Manager and undertake a day to day administration and customer contact support with some basic accounts functions. On the job training will be provided and the job will evolve as your skills and knowledge grow in the role.
What you’ll be doing:
• Customer service contact via telephone and email
• Making appointments with customers
• Data entry using the Company Software Systems – Hubspot (CRM), Solar Plus, Accounting System
• Word Processing – preparing/modifying documents
• General office duties to support the Administration, Installation and Sales Teams
• Personal Assistant duties to assist the Managing Director and General Manager
• Basic accounting functions including but not limited to processing customer payments and invoicing
• Collation of sales and marketing material
• Assisting with promotional activities
Please forward your resume, together with a covering letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the position, together with examples to show how you meet the attributes listed. Please also include the contact details of three previous employers who we can contact for a reference.
Applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we are looking for:
• Prior knowledge in an administration role
• Knowledge/experience using accounting software (desirable)
• Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (desirable)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
• Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
• A team player
• Confident, friendly and a positive attitude to work
• The ability to handle multiple tasks in a busy office environment
• Willingness to undertake further training
• Able to type at least 35 wpm preferred
• Driver’s Licence and own transport are essential