Chef or Great Cook
- Kelly's Top Pub Aberdeen
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Contact us
In this role you will be working in a fast-paced kitchen environment and will be responsible for a variety of cookery tasks and your own inspired menu.
Kelly’s Top Pub is proud to be recognised as an Historic landmark and offer great employee benefits, workplace practices, and the support to build your own restaurant reputation
If you are looking to show your expertise in a fast-paced environment and like the sound of joining our team, we would love to hear from you! Send your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you want like to join our team
• A trade qualification, Skills, Abilities and Experience
• A passion for food, and a passion for providing exceptional service
• Previous experience in pub/bistro style dining (preferred but not essential)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Enthusiasm and commitment
• The ability to work under pressure and multitask; and
• Reliability, and flexible and commitment to work a variety of shifts, including day, night, split shifts and weekend shifts.
Availability and flexibility to work a variety of night and weekend shifts which may include public holidays