Vinnies Volunteering - SCONE, SINGLETON and MUSWELLBROOK
Tue 28 Jul 2020 to Fri 30 Oct 2020
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the community!
Doing Volunteer work can provide renewed energy, motivation and a real sense of purpose by giving something back to others and the community. For some, it offers the chance to get out of the house and discover new experiences, while for others it’s an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of those around them.
There are so many great benefits to being a volunteer when you find a cause that’s right for you:
• Get active in the community – Volunteering connects you to others outside your immediate circle of family and friends
• Make a difference – you can have a real and positive impact on the lives of others
• Gain confidence – Build confidence and self-esteem by trying something new
• Meet new people – committing to a shared activity helps you make new friends and strengthen existing relationships
• Learn new skills – Volunteering not only helps you develop your social skills, you can also learn any number of new technical skills.
• Take on a challenge – Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals and even unearth hidden talents.
• Have fun – Most Volunteers have a great time, regardless of what they do. The more we give the more fun we have and the happier we feel.
To find out more and register your interest call 02 4967 6277 or drop into your local Vinnies Shop.
SCONE, MUSWELLBROOK and SINGLETON
Vinnies has been assisting people in need across the region for over 40 years.