Location: Muswellbrook, Mt Thorley & Newcastle
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000Job Description:
• 15 PERMANENT Positions Available
Working as a part of our fast-paced, busy team, you will be responsible for:
• Accurately conducting physical coal testing, analysis, validation and reporting of routine QC and production samples
• Full compliance with SGS quality and safety principles
• Full compliance with mine site, CHPP and Port quality and safety principles
• Operation of analytical and manual instrumentation
• Working with our team to co-ordinate workflow and pickups in a timely and efficient manner
Ideally we are seeking applicants with coal sampling and testing experience, however this is not an essential requirement as on the job training is provided.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Weekend work will be involved
• Strong communication skills
• Attention to detail and ability to interpret results
• Current manual drivers licence
• Current Order 43 Medical is desirable
There is manual handling involved in this position and the environment can be hot and dusty.
The work environment is alcohol and drug free and employees will be subject to random D&A testing.
A pre employment medical will also be required.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Hours of work: 38 - 42