Police in Melbourne's west have gone undercover, cruising around the streets in a taxi to catch teen thieves.
A man is in a critical condition after being shot in the leg in Melbourne, with police yet to find the gunman.
A Melbourne man charged with stalking his estranged wife claims he is innocent, and says she set him up to gain a visa to stay in Australia.
A man has been charged with setting off a flare at Adelaide Oval during the AFL match between Geelong and the Adelaide Crows.
Detectives want to speak with potential victims or witnesses of abuse at a NSW juvenile justice centre and insist former inmates will be listened to "with an open mind".
Peter Chester knows all too well the rising rate of indigenous incarceration breaks down communities and destroys lives.
More than 100 people are part of a class action against the operator of a recycling plant which caught fire and choked their neighbourhood with toxic smoke and ash.
He was once on the BRW Rich List but former property developer Craig Gore is now before the Brisbane Magistrates Court, facing allegations he swindled almost $800,000.
A man has been charged with attempted murder following a stabbing of a woman at a home in north Adelaide.
People who let their properties to poorly-behaved guests on short-term accommodation sites like Airbnb could be slapped with a fine or a temporary ban under proposed NSW legislation.
More Articles ...
- Girl launches faecal protest at Vic school
- New private email rules for Qld ministers
- Young child starts Mackay house fire
- Banana disease can't be eradicated: Byrne
- Mediterranean diet for millennials: expert
- Tas Aboriginal artefacts sale investigated
- Police find drug house after car crash
- OJ Simpson's dramatic fall from grace
- Thurston-less Cowboys still tough: Kearney
- Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington dies