The drama that started when Schapelle Corby was caught with 4.1kg of marijuana in her boogie board bag at Bali's Denpasar Airport has followed her all the way back to Australia almost 13 years later.
A man was more than twice the legal blood alcohol limit when he rolled his ute, injuring two passengers in the NSW central west, police allege.
WHAT PASSENGERS HAD TO SAY ABOUT CORBY'S HOMECOMING:* "She was ready to leave.
A lot has happened since Schapelle Corby was convicted of smuggling more than 4kg of marijuana in her boogie board bag.
SATURDAY:5pm Bali time - Joins social media site Instagram and posts pics of dogs: "Going to miss these two.
Sydney's Taronga Zoo is celebrating the birth of a male Asian elephant.
A five-year-old girl has been indecently assaulted in Sydney.The young girl was attacked by a man in Glebe on Saturday morning, who ran off when her screams alerted her mother, police say.
A 55-year-old man is in a critical condition in hospital with head injuries after being assaulted in Sydney's inner west at a university function hall.
Schapelle Corby has landed on an Air Malinda flight at Brisbane Airport at 5.09am on Sunday.
A bloodied body found in a wheelie bin by a Melbourne garbage collector is yet to be identified.
More Articles ...
- Bodies found, believed to be Benalla women
- 'Evil 8' member to appear in NSW court
- Shot man fronts Gold Coast hospital
- Bodies believed to be Vic mum and daughter
- Corby bids farewell to Bali on Instagram
- Man's bloodied body found in Melbourne bin
- Man, 60, bashed and robbed in Sydney park
- Accused WA paedophile refused bail in NSW
- Drugs seized from NSW jail visitors
- NSW cop charged over domestic violence