The Bureau of Meteorology has extended its cyclone watch area to include parts of central Queensland, as a low pressure system intensifies in the Coral Sea.
One of two truck drivers killed in a fiery head-on collision in Sydney's south had set out for his day's work just 30 minutes before the smash.
Muswellbrook's Country Championship Wild Card meeting is the latest NSW program to be switched as poor weather continues to lash the region.
A Tasmanian man who pretended to be his brother when stopped by police for a breath test has been given a suspended jail sentence.
A man found to have almost $350,000 in cash in his possession when he was stopped by police in Sydney's west has been charged with laundering almost $15 million.
A massive police operation is under way after a terrorist attack on Wednesday in Westminster, in the heart of London.
A brave 10-year-old girl has called triple-zero after two balaclava-clad men armed with a metal pole allegedly forced their way into her Sydney home and assaulted her mother.
One out of three ain't bad, according to Brisbane coach Wayne Bennett.
A Catholic priest who allegedly abused a young boy on the NSW mid north coast almost four decades ago is due to face court next month after being granted conditional bail.
The kilojoule content of fast-food meals and drinks must be displayed on menus across Queensland from Friday.
More Articles ...
- Islamic State claims London terror attack
- What is known so far about London attack
- Tas population driven by overseas migrants
- Vic paramedics cleared of woman's death
- Earth Hour celebrates 10th anniversary
- Qld Police out after London attack
- Tas doctors fight for better conditions
- Major brands pull advertising from YouTube
- Elderly man killed in Sydney unit fire
- Woods' decision depends on new NRL coach