A man has died following a collision between a motorcycle and two cars in Sydney's west.
Three men have been arrested after a raid in the NSW Riverina uncovered cannabis with an estimated value of $5.5m, two shotguns, two rifles, ammunition and a sum of cash.
Three youths allegedly caught by police dumping a shotgun and two machetes following a series of armed hold-ups in Melbourne have been charged.
A man who has been on the run for a decade over the kidnapping and assault of a woman has been caught in Queensland and extradited to WA.
Clive Palmer's globe-trotting nephew is now thought to be in Holland after recently visiting the Boston Medical Center for advice on mental health problems, the Federal Court has heard.
When Akon Maiwen took ice, attacked two jewellery stores with a sledgehammer and stole $135,000 of gold and watches, he was suffering from a "perfect storm" of emotional distress.
A man is being treated for an upper body injury from a drive-by shooting in Melbourne.
Australia Post chief executive Ahmed Fahour has rejected suggestions that criticism of his $5.6 million pay packet forced his surprise resignation, and launched a passionate defence of his record at the postal service.
A teen offender whose neck was fractured in an attack at Victoria's Barwon Prison has been given two weeks out of custody to turn his life around.
A 44-year-old Queensland man has been charged over the murder of disability pensioner Robert Duffy.
More Articles ...
- I failed in victim dealings: Archbishop
- Bid to pay Qld apprentices less than award
- Vic killer driver's sentence to stand
- Woman bitten, sexually abused at festival
- NSW lonely hearts fraudster gets 3.5 years
- Captains lead think tank at NRL launch
- Calls to wipe gay NT sex convictions
- Gunman faces charges in Qld and NSW
- Egg the missing Sydney pug is dead: Police
- WA teens allegedly steal $1 million haul